Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Hundreds - Maps

Author: Ben Cooley
Posted: Wed 23rd Oct 2019, 21:33
Local Group: Mid Wales
Cinque Ports 100 Map free to good home. I have an immaculate, unused CP100 Map available if anyone would like it. I was unable to start the event due to my wife taking ill a few days beforehand. I was keeping it as a souvenir but feel if somebody that did attempt/complete the walk may appreciate it. Only cost I would ask is to donate the postage fee to the Poppy Appeal.
Author: Jeff Stevens
Posted: Wed 23rd Oct 2019, 21:21
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Thanks Andrew I look forward to getting hold of a couple they make a great momento to save.
Many thanks Jeff
Author: Andrew Clabon
Posted: Wed 23rd Oct 2019, 16:28
Local Group: South Wales
Jeff,

We are in the process of trying to sort out a map.
So don't go buying the standard OS maps you might need at the moment.
We will post something on 'Latest News' on the website when all sorted.

Cheers,

Andrew
Author: Jeff Stevens
Posted: Tue 22nd Oct 2019, 21:19
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Hi There
Will there be a route map made this year for the 100 like other years.
Thanks Jeff
Author: Andrew Clabon
Posted: Sun 20th Oct 2019, 9:38
Kevin,

Rest assured you are not being dim, just being eagle eyed.

Yes a short length of the route does appear on EX154 but it was felt we would not make this mandatory for a couple of reasons:
1. We are already asking you to carry up to three maps. Four seemed a little excessive.
2. EX154 (or Landranger 172) you refer to covers an early and short section of the route. You will be fresh, it will be daylight and the coast path waymarked. We figured you were unlikely to go off route.

Hopefully this resolves your query. Any further problems just ask.
Author: Kevin Pennell
Posted: Sat 19th Oct 2019, 21:43
I have been routing out the 100. Is it me or do you need 4 maps rather than 3 as stated?

I have OL13, OL14 and 152 but I am sure for CP1 you need to have 154 as well.

Or am I being dim?

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law