Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - two crosses challenge event

Author: Louise Whittaker
Posted: Mon 18th Mar 2019, 19:39
Local Group: Staffordshire
I'd like to add my thanks. This was the first time I'd taken my wee border terrier on a challenge event - and she received a great welcome [and treats] - and her own certificate on completion - a special doggy certificate with little paws and dogs printed on it. So sweet. Thank you East Lancs for manning the checkpoints in the cold; the icy hail and the wind and thank you for the great food on offer.

On another point - I was delighted to realise the Red Rose 50 is 'on' again this year - I've booked already!
Author: Jeff Stevens
Posted: Mon 18th Mar 2019, 14:38
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Hi all just like to thank all staff from East Lancashire for a wonderful event for all the staff at the check points who had it a lot harder than the walkers when the killer hail came down the food was wonderful getting an enthusiastic cheer when leaving the check points helped a lot .
Also would like to thank the walker with one pole when it was bleak on top I missed a couple of turnings with the route description
to have a hey buddy this way which helped a lot .
ONCE AGAIN MANY THANKS TO ALL AND CANT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR
JEFF

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law