Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - That's Lyth

Author: Tony Willey
Posted: Mon 26th Feb 2024, 19:48
Local Group: Lakeland
Martyn,
Thanks for the comment re food at the first checkpoint, but I am a bit puzzled. There was vegan and gluten free food at all the checkpoints and at the finish. Did you enquire?
Author: Martyn Price
Posted: Sat 10th Feb 2024, 10:00
Local Group: Nidderdale
I great enjoyed the recent (2024) That's Lyth event, despite being aware of it for many years it was the first time I've actually got round to doing it. I would like to pass on my thanks to the kind lady at CP1 who made very good provision for gluten and dairy free dietary issues, it's the first time I've experienced this and it was a refreshing change. This didn't extend to CPs 2 and 3 unfortunately, but one out of three isn't bad! I often feel left out because of my serious food allergies and it was great to think that someone had given it consideration.
Posted: Tue 16th Nov 2021, 18:58
We open our events to LDWA members a month before non-members and the entry was full before that date. So yes, all the entries are from LDWA members.
Author: Jeff Stevens
Posted: Sun 7th Nov 2021, 9:44
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Hi Tony
With the event now full . Are all entrants from the ldwa which would be great. when I have been walking passing the info to others to sign up before it goes out to the general public.
Regards Jeff
Author: John Barry
Posted: Tue 12th Oct 2021, 13:27
Local Group: Anytime Anywhere
I see the old post "70% of the entries are from outside the LDWA." Suppose that's why there is the new Nov 1st date for non LDWA. Wife and I signed up and really looking forward to it. Near the back but who cares :-)
Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2018, 18:40
Wait list in operation on Sientries.
Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2018, 20:10
Event now full.
Posted: Thu 22nd Nov 2018, 20:49
Only a dozen entries left.
Posted: Tue 6th Nov 2018, 22:34
About 60 entries received since my post less than a week ago. If you are thinking of entering you had better be quick. Go to
https://www.sientries.co.uk/event.php?elid=Y&event_id=4780
Posted: Sun 28th Oct 2018, 8:14
It may still be 3 months until our 2019 season opener but entries are filling up fast - over 200 so far. The running fraternity are always quicker than walkers at getting their plans together and 70% of the entries are from outside the LDWA. So if you want to walk in lovely South Lakes countryside on 27th January get your entry in soon. It's only £6 on SiEntries.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law