Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Hadrian 100 gpx file

Author: Rachael Sharples
Posted: Mon 20th May 2019, 17:49
Really sorry it’s short notice but I am going to have to pull out. Not really done the training, head not in right space.
Rachael Sharples
Good luck to everyone
Maybe another year - who knows
Author: Dave Clifton
Posted: Thu 1st Nov 2018, 19:46
Local Group: Northumbria
Eileen I am surprised we have not had your company on the series of Northumbria LDWA walks that is covering all the route. There are two more in the new year that I am sure we would be pleased to see you . ps thought this thread would have been on the hundred forum
Author: Eileen Greenwood
Posted: Wed 31st Oct 2018, 13:39
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
Thanks Sandy. Now I feel very daft ha ha. There was me looking for the map gpx file under the map section! And all the time it was under “route description”
Silly me.
Author: Sandy Gee
Posted: Mon 29th Oct 2018, 17:59
Local Group: Calderdale
It's 2nd line on this page:

https://www.ldwa.org.uk/2019Hundred/W/5565/route-description.html
Posted: Mon 29th Oct 2018, 13:58
Hi Andy. Thanks for getting back to me.
I can’t find any gpx file on the 100 website. Just an interactive map.
Where did you get your gpx route of Hadrian 100 from?
Thanks for your help!
Author: Andy Carpenter
Posted: Fri 26th Oct 2018, 23:29
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Hi Eileen
What problems are you having with the GPX file that's available for download on the Hadrian100 website? I know that some event's GPX-files can on occasion be in unusual formats, and in need of a little tweaking to make them work on your own particular devfice, but I've had a look at this one, and it looks like a pretty standard track-style GPX file to me. Are you having issues with it?
Cheers, Andy.
(p.s. I'm not connected to H100 team - am just a GPS enthusiast!)
Posted: Fri 26th Oct 2018, 22:39
Hi
Is there a gpx file for next years 100 event please?
And don’t reply with “use the topo thingymajig!”
I use a Garmin montana for navigation at night- which is 2 nights on the 100 for me. A mobile phone map will not last even a few hours.
After the failure of the mapping on this year’s Durham Dales, I was hoping for a decent gpx file for the 100.
I will use a paper map instead it seems!
Hopefully someone will have a proper gpx file.
Thanks.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law