Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Open to Offas

Author: Carmel Keary
Posted: Tue 25th Sep 2018, 22:47
Local Group: North Yorkshire
Thank you Mersey Striders & Co for the fantastic support at every checkpoint on the 2018 Open to Offas Event. What a magnificent organised event. This was my first outing on Open to Offas, one which I will definitely have on my walking calendar for 2019. Stunning route with some amazing exhilarating ridges and extensive views through woods and valleys.” A beautiful and quiet part of the world. A great choice of route distance, easy to access location, fabulous local pub(s), what more could one ask for. Thank you Cyril and Sue, and the lovely folk of the Mersey Striders see you in 2019 for sure. Legs should have recovered by then !!!

Can't close without thanking the Bolton Boys Rob, Bill and Martin not forgetting Kath for the lovely company and wonderful navigation skills spot on as always. Cheers, Carmel

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law