Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Hundreds - Results booklet

Author: Peter Jull
Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2018, 13:52
Local Group: Kent
Matthew - your results booklet has been returned. Can you email walks.kent@ldwa.org.uk with new despatch details please.
Author: Matthew Parkhouse
Posted: Mon 29th Oct 2018, 15:54
Local Group: Norfolk & Suffolk
Hello. I have moved since the 100. Are these still available if I pay the postage?

Thanks

Matt
Author: Peter Jull
Posted: Thu 27th Sep 2018, 13:44
All uncollected certificates and badges have been posted today with the results booklet.

There are a couple of entrants for whom the address from which they entered is no longer valid and a couple more I suspect have moved so let me know if your copy hasn't arrived within a reasonable time for 2nd class post from today where letters are not being forwarded from a previous address.
Author: Phil Bedson
Posted: Fri 21st Sep 2018, 17:30
Local Group: East Lancashire
Thank You R Neil Higham, I am looking forward to receiving it now
Author: Manfred Engler
Posted: Fri 21st Sep 2018, 12:11
Local Group: Sussex
Will this be sent together with the certificate as well? I forgot to pick up mine at the finish....
Author: R Neil Higham
Posted: Wed 19th Sep 2018, 13:05
Yes, it is in production mode right now - I will be authorising the payment to Royal Mail for the postage shortly, and also paying the printer! Not long to wait now …...
Author: Phil Bedson
Posted: Tue 18th Sep 2018, 21:11
Local Group: East Lancashire
Is there a results booklet being issued for the CP100 this year? I know its been said there won't be one next year....

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law