Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Notice Board - Fully Booked Offa's Dyke Walk

Author: David Morgan
Posted: Thu 9th Aug 2018, 15:27
Local Group: South Wales
Hi Matthew - Not a huge number of views on this part of the forum. I'd suggest trying the LDWA Facebook page where there are over 6000 followers. You might get someone willing to take up the place you're offering.
Author: Matthew Usherwood
Posted: Thu 9th Aug 2018, 9:45
Local Group: Sherwood
Good Morning.

I’m posting to see if anyone is interested in walking the Offa’s Dyke starting in Chepstow on Saturday, September 15, 2018 and finishing (last night) in Prestatyn on Saturday, September 29, 2018, so that’s 15 nights in total.

I’ve fully booked the walk up for a client (I run a walking holiday company, the name of which I won’t reveal as I’m not trying to sell anything here). However, the client has cancelled, and rather than cancel the rooms, I wanted to see if anyone would like to walk during these dates. I’m not adding any fees to this at all. So if your interested, you get a fully booked up walk, where you just need to pay accommodations at cost(which I can assist with). The total cost is £765.00, for one walker, with single rooms/single occupancy for the duration of the walk. Luggage transfer not included, but can be added if needed.

Sorry if this post is inappropriate. I’m trying to avoid cancelling on my suppliers so I hope this is of interest to somebody.

Many Thanks!

Matt

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law