Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Hundreds - Coach Ticket

Author: Helen Strong
Posted: Thu 24th May 2018, 21:46
Local Group: Kent
I am going to be travelling straight to Hastings now, so there will be a spare seat which I will not be using.
Pete Jull, do we need to provide you, or anyone else, with any written confirmation of changes in these coach bookings? Many thanks.
Author: Robert Newell
Posted: Wed 23rd May 2018, 21:40
Local Group: Norfolk & Suffolk
I am now travelling straight to Hastings, so there will be one empty space on the coach (and car park) at Dover.
Author: Peter Jull
Posted: Tue 22nd May 2018, 15:08
We have a list of who's paid so you don't need to have a ticket. Even after swappings between early & late coaches there will be a few spare spaces on both departure times but if your plans have to change you must let us know to ensure that remains the case.

To speed unloading at Hastings where there is only one drop off bay this will be EasyJet style travel with no hold baggage. If your walk bag doesn't fit overhead you'll have it on your lap. When you board please fill the back seats first.
Author: Sue Lomax
Posted: Tue 22nd May 2018, 10:05
Local Group: West Lancashire
We have booked 2 spaces on the coaches. Do we need to print off proof we have paid for seats. We haven't received any tickets?
Author: Helen Abbott
Posted: Tue 22nd May 2018, 10:01
Local Group: Thames Valley
I've been told it is not actually possible to guarantee a place on the coach. (I already had a booking but switched my start time recently). I was told it was likely that some people would not turn up and that the Transport Manager would try and fit people in but that did not amount to a guarantee.
Author: Peter Jull
Posted: Tue 22nd May 2018, 9:22
There are spaces still available. Ed you can pay on the day. You'll find me by the breakfast bag drop or the coaches; they're only a few yards apart.
Author: Edward Barnes
Posted: Mon 21st May 2018, 18:32
Hello

I'm after a coach ticket too if anybody has one going spare?

Cheers

Ed
edbarnes1704@gmail.com
Author: Simon Blackburn
Posted: Mon 21st May 2018, 18:08
Local Group: Lincolnshire
Many thanks to Scott, all sorted
Author: Scott Sawyer
Posted: Mon 21st May 2018, 15:32
Local Group: Essex & Herts
Hi Simon

I've PMd you.

Scott
Author: Simon Blackburn
Posted: Mon 21st May 2018, 12:47
Local Group: Lincolnshire
Hi, does anyone have a spare coach ticket I can take of their hands for cost? Many thanks Simon qualitytriumphs@gmail.com

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law