Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Hundreds - GPX file

Author: Alan Stewart
Posted: Thu 5th Jul 2018, 13:03
Local Group: Kent
Thank you Tony and Andrew for you replies, all ok now.
Author: Tony Deall
Posted: Tue 3rd Jul 2018, 23:18
Local Group: Cumbria
Hopefully the gpx file is now correct and downloadable.
Please let me know if not.

Tony
Author: Andy Carpenter
Posted: Tue 3rd Jul 2018, 21:12
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Hi Alan
I've managed to convert it into a normal GPX Track (consisting of 1500 trackpoints) using Babel. I've tried it out on some GPX software, and it works fine. If you wanna post your email address, I'll happily send the file to you.
Cheers, Andy.
Author: Alan Stewart
Posted: Tue 3rd Jul 2018, 14:15
Local Group: Kent
The Hadrian's 100 gpx file is an mmo file which I am unable to import into OS Maps, I have tried converting it to gpx using GPSBabel but the resulting file doesn't work either, any ideas?
Author: Kevin Pearson
Posted: Thu 17th May 2018, 13:50
Yes - GPX file works for me now.
Posted: Thu 17th May 2018, 13:32
I think they've fixed it, as both files (i.e. GPX and Word-route-desc) are now downloadable. Cheers organisers, nice one! See you in Kent! :-)
Posted: Thu 17th May 2018, 13:07
Hi. Yeah, same for me too. And ditto with the Word-doc of the route-desc. (The GPX-file appears empty, but - whilst the route-desc Word-file doesn't appear empty as well - it nonetheless won't open in Word, saying that it's corrupt.) The PDF version appears to be ok.
Author: Kevin Pearson
Posted: Thu 17th May 2018, 13:03
I am unable to open the final version (V1.50) .GPX file for the CP100. It doesn’t open with any of my normal mapping software and when I try to look at it in NotePad, the file appears empty.
All the previous versions have opened OK.

Anyone else struggling with it, or managed to open the file?

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law