Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Trailwalker's Handbook

Author: Michael French
Posted: Fri 11th May 2018, 11:06
Local Group: Staffordshire
Thank for your reply David. I do realise even though it is a labour of love for some people, it must take a lot of time and effort to produce a book of this quality and content. It must be easier to update the website where and when needed than issue a complete new book.

Regards
Mick
Author: David Morgan
Posted: Thu 3rd May 2018, 15:54
Local Group: South Wales
Hi Michael,

No plans to do this at the moment. The LDP team has a lot of other work to do in relation to keeping on top of the walks that are currently listed and we couldn't publish a book if the information wasn't accurate.

Regards,

David Morgan
Author: Michael French
Posted: Mon 23rd Apr 2018, 16:44
Local Group: Staffordshire
Does anyone know if there is going to be a ninth edition handbook any time in the near future? It has been 9 years since the last one (I think) and there were 7 years between the seventh and eighth. Apologies if this topic has been covered before and I missed it.

Mick.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law