Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Website Development - Embedding OS Maps in web pages.

Author: Mark Fletcher
Posted: Tue 14th Nov 2017, 6:02
Local Group: East Lancashire
Thanks Adrian
Author: Adrian Allsop
Posted: Fri 10th Nov 2017, 9:38
Local Group: Thames Valley
I use embedded OpenSpace maps on two websites and have created a page on one with guidance on how I go about it, using an example map relevant to LDWA. (This page is not indexed or included in the navigation of the website). www.abnats.org.uk/map_help.html
Author: Mark Fletcher
Posted: Wed 1st Nov 2017, 5:51
Local Group: East Lancashire
I'd like to embed OS Maps into some pages on a website I'm building in a similar fashion to the ones on this site. I've registered on OS OpenSpace for an API key, played around with the Web Map Builder, and read about iFrames in which to embed the maps into a page. I was wondering if anyone has found a really easy to follow, step-by-step, set of instructions to do this. A dummies guide!
Maybe the developers of the LDWA site could help? Wouldn't this be a useful tool for anyone wanting to share routes etc in their blogs or websites?

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law