Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Hundreds - Start arrangements

Author: Tim Hughes
Posted: Fri 13th Oct 2017, 22:00
Local Group: Marches
Thanks for clarifying this Peter. I’m not only interested, but I actually did my pre-entry on the first day. How’s that for enthusiasm? By the way, an iPad changes “dgsb” to “drab”!
Author: Peter Jull
Posted: Tue 10th Oct 2017, 16:52
Local Group: Kent
Pleased to see your interest in taking part Tim. There will be views of DGSB approaching Dover.

We are expecting 1/3rd of entrants to not use the coach service on the Saturday morning, either parking at DoYRMS on the Friday afternoon and using public transport to get to Hastings accommodation for an overnight stay or, as your are planning to, travel directly to Hastings on the Saturday morning. Registration will be completed at Sussex Coast College. Its right outside Hastings station so you don't have to make Mrs H get up early. There's a drop of point right outside but no parking other than in town centre P&D car parks.
Author: Tim Hughes
Posted: Mon 9th Oct 2017, 22:03
Local Group: Marches
Apologies if this has been published somewhere that I haven’t seen.
Is the registration admin stuff being done in Hastings on the Saturday morning, or do we have to go to the event hq? I’m sure I’m not alone in having a spouse who would be happy to drop me off in Hastings and wave me on my way, thus avoiding the time involved on a bus-ride.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law