Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Three forests walk, August.

Author: Sean Flynn
Posted: Thu 18th Aug 2016, 21:50
A big thank you to Essex and Herts for a wonderful day out, I loved the countryside we walked through and with the good weather it's one of my more memorable events. Highly recommended if it comes back on the calendar.
Author: Michael Headley
Posted: Wed 17th Aug 2016, 0:17
Local Group: Kent
Try this: https://www.ldwa.org.uk/lgt/downloads/EssexAndHerts/3_Forests_Way_Report_and_Results_copy.pdf
And, as others have said, thanks to E&H for a grand event, in particular the night section.
Author: Armorel Young
Posted: Tue 16th Aug 2016, 20:42
Local Group: Sherwood
Has anyone managed to view the results of the Three Forests Way? The Essex & Herts website says: "Stop press: 3 Forest Way Report and Results on web site. Click ere" but clicking "ere" doesn't do anything.
Author: Julie Welch
Posted: Mon 15th Aug 2016, 16:31
Local Group: London
Same here. A lovely event run by a lovely group, and it was great to see so many friends there. I THINK the soles of my feet may recover in due course but a 3-mile round trip to Greenwich just now saw me hobbling like a little old lady.
Author: Alan Stewart
Posted: Mon 15th Aug 2016, 13:50
Local Group: Kent
Yes I echo that, a brilliant walk and my bleeding stumps are testimony to how hard underfoot it was. Interesting check points and a big thank you to Jean for rustling up a Gluten free hot meal for me at checkpoint 5 Sawbridgeworth. Thank you Essex and Herts.
Author: Annabel Wood
Posted: Mon 15th Aug 2016, 13:09
Local Group: London
What a brilliant (if extremely hard under foot!) walk! Thank you to everyone in the Essex & Herts group for yet another wonderful walk. See you all soon.
A'bel
Author: Francis Thomason
Posted: Fri 29th Jul 2016, 17:45
I am entered but have lost my lift. Would anybody be able to give me a lift from any of the central line stations to get to the walkers' start in time.

I an really, really spectacularly useless with computers so best means of contact is telephone 0208 741 3741

Thank you,

Happy walking everybody.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law