Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Petition to ban circuses with animals in Val d'Isere

Author: Adam Dawson
Posted: Thu 5th May 2016, 18:59
Local Group: London
Hi - to remove posts, click on the one you want to remove, and press the "report to moderator" link on the right hand side. This will alert the moderator that attention is needed and the post can be deleted.

The duplicate posts on this topic have been removed, just leaving it on the "Bothy" forum.
Author: Nic Arb
Posted: Tue 3rd May 2016, 9:59
Local Group: Kent
I tried removing them without success
Author: Ian Sykes
Posted: Tue 3rd May 2016, 7:50
Local Group: East Yorkshire
Hi Iain I did not notice Nic had made multi posts about it and I do agree with you about asking for the other two posts to be deleted. My opinion about multi posts asking people sign things is similar to being surrounded by chuggers on the High Street. I just keep walking by.
Author: Iain Connell
Posted: Mon 2nd May 2016, 22:18
Local Group: East Lancashire
Ok, I suggest removing the other two duplicate entries.

Iain
Author: Ian Sykes
Posted: Mon 2nd May 2016, 21:13
Local Group: East Yorkshire
While at first I did agree with Iain Connell reply, after reading this header "Come and seek shelter from the storm! Any subject, especially non-LDWA, welcome but all within the realms of decency & respect" about posting on the Bothy it looks like the post is not "outside use policy"
Posted: Mon 2nd May 2016, 16:00
Sorry about that
Author: Iain Connell
Posted: Mon 2nd May 2016, 15:24
Local Group: East Lancashire
Though I agree with the petition, this isn't a walking or long-distance paths or outdoors environment issue so far as I can see, so may be outside the Acceptable Use Policy.

Iain
Posted: Mon 2nd May 2016, 13:14
Please sign and share if you agree https://goo.gl/uGQHWQ

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law