Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Dorset 100-main event. Food boxes for special diet

Author: Deirdre Flegg
Posted: Sun 17th Apr 2016, 13:13
Local Group: Dorset
Saw it Iain-interesting.Maybe I will cancel the bacon & sausages...:-)
Author: Iain Connell
Posted: Sun 17th Apr 2016, 10:36
Local Group: East Lancashire
On food, of interest may be a recent BBC Radio 4 'Food Programme' two-parter on diet for hundred-mile and marathon runners. I posted about it in the Bothy titled 'Diet for Endurance Events' on February 23rd. (No consenus, but no mention of fry-up breakfasts !)

Iain
Author: Deirdre Flegg
Posted: Fri 15th Apr 2016, 11:43
Local Group: Dorset
Just a reminder that I need to know in the next week if you are intending to bring labelled boxes to be sent ahead to checkpoints. It will help to know which checkpoints this will apply to. I will then advise the CP teams on the paperwork.

I am already in touch with most of you who have advised dietary needs, so use that address for your reply please. Anyone else, who may have entered very recently & wants to use this facility to send a box ahead, please email me through the address on SI entries.

Thank you

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law