Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Gear ! - Waterproof paper

Author: Simon Pipe
Posted: Tue 12th Apr 2016, 11:28
Local Group: Heart of England
I've just placed a fresh order for waterproof paper for the Dorset 100 route description, having seen Robert Barclay's RD survive the prolonged soaking on the Valleys 100 two years ago. Lightweight and convenient, it worked for me on the Red Rose but of course, didn't get fully tested. It was certainly much better and less fuss than laminating 20 sheets of RD. BUT... it's important to know whether you have a laser or inkjet printer. I bought laser and did a test print of just a couple of sheets on what turned out to be an inkjet printer, and the lettering pretty much rubbed off.

The product is Memory Map Toughprint Paper and I've just paid £15 for 25 sheets direct from the Memory Map website.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law