Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Long Distance Paths - Dales & Cumbria Way

Author: Kevin McCann
Posted: Wed 13th Apr 2016, 10:03
Local Group: Wessex
Thanks for the technical help Michael - really appreciated. Madeleine - glad you enjoyed it and I hope you also enjoyed your lunch!
Author: Madeleine Watson
Posted: Mon 11th Apr 2016, 13:03
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Just spent a very happy lunch break looking at this. Thanks!
Author: Michael Headley
Posted: Mon 11th Apr 2016, 12:05
Local Group: Kent
Thanks Kevin - this is the link you asked for: http://caomhainmaccana.blogspot.co.uk/
Author: Kevin McCann
Posted: Mon 11th Apr 2016, 6:48
Local Group: Wessex
A few years ago we combined the Dales Way with the Cumbria Way to make a more challenging long distance walk.

Several years after we completed the walk we decided a blog might be good idea. Only recently we thought that it might be of some use to others in the LDWA.

I've struggled to attach the link so if you google the following it should be top of the list...

caomhain mac cana Dales and Cumbria way

Hope it helps and happy to answer any questions.

Kevin McCann

PS Caomhain Mac cana is the Irish for Kevin McCann
PPS if you have the technical skills I don't I would be very grateful if you would attach the link to make thing easier.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law