Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Cotswold Outdoors Discount Code change

Author: Iain Connell
Posted: Tue 29th Mar 2016, 12:12
Local Group: East Lancashire
Norman, thanks for that. I may well be making use of the Cotswold Outdoors discount soon (for a relatively - but now 15% less - higher price purchase).

It took a little delving to find the LDWA-membership discounters list:

https://www.ldwa.org.uk/discounts/discounts.php

which includes Cotswold plus several others such as: Anquet, Cicernone, Memory Map, Satmap, Tracklogs. Sign in as LDWA member to see the discount codes. Cotswold do click-and-collect as well as mail order, offer runs to 31/12/16.

Cotswold also do 15% off with YHA membership card in-store (I couldn't see a discount code for online, but YHA claims to have one). Other YHA membership discounts include OS, TGO - and several micro-breweries!

Iain
Author: Norman Corrin
Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2016, 19:29
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Dear All. I'd like to inform you all that the Cotswold Outdoors Discount Code has been changed. The old code had expired after 5 years and replaced by a new one. The new code is now on the Members Discount section. Happy shopping!

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law