Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Wenlock Olympian Walk 16th July

Author: Madeleine Watson
Posted: Wed 18th May 2016, 12:07
Local Group: West Yorkshire
So I've been dithering but have now entered. Not sure if others found this, but I couldn't get to enter by going into SportIdent directly. The event wasn't listed. I then went in via the link from the events page of the LDWA site and that did work. Was that deliberate? You might be missing opportunities to get people to enter!
Author: Janet Pitt-Lewis
Posted: Wed 11th May 2016, 21:23
Local Group: Marches
By popular demand we are adding a 50 mile option to the event. The route will be the same as last year but missing new CP 2 (Loughton) and going straight to CP 3 (the Yeld) Any one wanting to take up this option must pre-declare that they are doing 50 miles, start at 10 (or later) and be aware that CP 1 (Holdgate- 10.9 miles) will close at 2pm and CP 3 (The Yeld) (17.6 miles on the 50 mile route) will not open till 3pm -so you will need to pace yourself accordingly. Enter via Sientries but inform entry secretary you are doing the 50 mile option.
Posted: Tue 12th Apr 2016, 20:43
Provisional route description available - email me janet.pitt-lewis@cornwallstreet.co.uk if you want it NOW but should be on website soon. And don't forget recce walks for the night section and "extra loop" on 1st and 2nd May - see Group walks on LDWA website
Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2016, 13:35
100 km this year - entries now open
https://www.sientries.co.uk/event.php?event_id=2543

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law