Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Gear ! - New OS OL and Explorer (1:25,000,000) series

Author: Iain Connell
Posted: Sun 31st May 2015, 12:26
Local Group: East Lancashire
Oops ... I'm unable to edit that particular error (moderators ?).

I'd expect the 1:25,000,000 series to distinguish between stile and gate designs, as well as mud types.

My replacement 1:25,000 maps arrived from Dash4it in just two days at zero postage - recommended.

Iain
Author: John Pennifold
Posted: Sun 31st May 2015, 10:51
Local Group: London
Personally, I hope OS drop this new 1:25,000,000 range and revert to the 1:25,000 (just joking)
Author: Iain Connell
Posted: Thu 28th May 2015, 11:48
Local Group: East Lancashire
According to Dash4it, the current OS Outdoor Leisure (OL) series plus a few of the Explorer series will become unavailable after 10th June. The latter are to be renumbered to become part of an expanded OL range which will improve National Park coverage.

In the meantime, Dash4it have an additional offer (checkout code EXPL5) until 5th June on their current range of OL and Explorer + Explorer Active maps (already cheaper than over the counter, and without UK postage). This brings the cost per map down to less than £5 with no add-ons and a future offer opt-out.

Iain

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law