Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Ballot

Author: Julia Warman
Posted: Tue 23rd Dec 2014, 15:31
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Further to my post regarding a potential ballot for the Red Rose 100, although this was not required, we have reached maximum numbers and the event is full. For those of you who are still sending me postal entries/and those of you who are still considering entering, we do have a waiting list of 20+ so please bear this in mind, as sadly at this stage, I cannot guarantee that you will get on our event.

We have been overwhelmed by the response we have received.

Regards

Julia
Author: Julia Warman
Posted: Tue 2nd Dec 2014, 18:17
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Further to the exchanges below on this subject, I am delighted to confirm that thankfully a ballot was not been required for the Red Rose 100 event.

Confirmation to all entrants who have met the relevant criteria will be sent out very shortly.

I can also confirm that this too applies to the Marshals event.

Thank you all for your support and we look forward to welcoming you all to Lancashire next year.

Regards
Julia (Entries Secretary, Red Rose 100)
Author: Mark Edwards
Posted: Sat 29th Nov 2014, 11:58
Local Group: Merseystride
Looks like it is 552 now - plus any postal entries that arrived in the last 4 days. However looking at the report from the Valleys 100, there are probably quite a few invalid entries from people who don't satisfy the qualification event or LDWA membership criteria. So I suspect that all of us who are OK on these criteria will be accepted without needing a ballot.
Author: Thomas Sellers
Posted: Fri 28th Nov 2014, 19:16
Local Group: Lakeland
551 now. And 56 for the marshals walk.
Author: David J Hooper
Posted: Fri 28th Nov 2014, 8:36
Local Group: Cornwall & Devon
Ooooooo 547entrants as of this morning gonna be a close one!!!

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law