Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Hairs in the bath

Author: Eileen Greenwood
Posted: Wed 5th Feb 2014, 23:22
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
Hmm me thinks house sharing with racing cyclists might be good! Though unblocking the plug hole - well might be worth it for an eye full of leg muscles!

Thanks for the link. I might understand my manager's demands. She thinks I am slow witted- I'll stick with language problems!
Author: Neil Bromley
Posted: Wed 5th Feb 2014, 21:46
Local Group: Heart of England
Eileen

Surely you have a copy of "Larn Yersel Geordie" constantly at hand? If not, here's a useful YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y-rE80E5NY

If you think your housemates' bath habits are bad, try sharing a house with racing cyclists getting rid of their winter leg hair ready for the season start!
Author: Eileen Greenwood
Posted: Wed 5th Feb 2014, 20:57
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
And unknown pubic hairs in the bath. Well not mine as I always wash away any evidence. I am house sharing during the week to explain,something I haven't done since my early twenties. And my house mates are bone idle and dirty. I have to house share cos working away during the week. Teesside. Travel back home Friday night.

Anyway. I house share with 2 fellas and both don't lift a finger to clean up. So that is why pubic hair in bath! No problem I just wash it down. The rent is cheap. And a nice area- oh yes there are nice areas in Teesside! And good people.

And has anyone seen the event called the Cotswold Ultra Challenge listed . April. It costs just £135 for 58,31,or 27 mile. Non LDWA of course. Get a medical team included. I'm asking for a face lift,massage and 5 star accom. Good old LDWA value is best.

Must go- got the Geordie language lesson. To those who don't know -t Geordies are from Tyneside not Teeside but we have them by the loads at my workplace. And when they speak fast I'm lost!

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law