Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Long Distance Paths - Pennine Way, free maps and book

Author: Ben Bennetts
Posted: Thu 22nd Aug 2013, 14:20
Local Group: Wessex
Just to let everyone know that the maps and guide book have gone to a good home. Good luck Lisa!

Ben
Author: Lisa Gittins
Posted: Tue 16th Jul 2013, 9:16
Local Group: Merseystride
Hiya Ben, I would love these, have sent you an email, thanks. Lisa.
Author: Ben Bennetts
Posted: Wed 3rd Jul 2013, 9:56
Local Group: Wessex
My wife and I recently walked the Pennine Way. We walked the trail in two separate nine-day lumps and, because of this, the company we used to organise accommodation and luggage transfer sent me two sets of the three Harvey maps covering the trail plus two copies of Paddy Dillon’s Cicerone Guide to the Pennine Way (2010 edition). The first set is much used now but the second set is still in pristine condition.

I am willing to give the second set away to a worthy walker yet to embark upon the delights and terrors of the Pennine Way. I don’t want any money for the three maps and copy of Paddy’s book; just a self-addressed large robust envelope with enough postage stamps to cover 515 gms (£4.10 first class, £3.70 second class, small parcel rate).

The lucky receiver should first send me an e-mail (ben@hollamhouse.com) to secure the set. I’ll respond with my mailing address.

First come, first served!

Ben Bennetts
3 July, 2013

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law