Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Lift from Teignmouth to Wadebridge on Friday

Author: Phil Clarke
Posted: Fri 24th May 2013, 8:19
Local Group: Marches
Leaving home now so only available via mobile, good luck everyone! :-)
Posted: Thu 23rd May 2013, 20:45
Hi Andrew, I will be in Exeter around 15:15 and will catch the bus at 15:30, would much rather have a lift if the times suit you. My mobile number is 07973 957760.
Author: Andy Todd
Posted: Thu 23rd May 2013, 18:38
Local Group: Wiltshire
I will be passing through Exeter at some point mid afternoon going down to Wadebridge.
Posted: Thu 23rd May 2013, 16:20
Thank you for the information, the site I have been using comes up with train from Teignmouth to Exeter then bus to Wadebridge. I will have a look at the other options. :-)
Author: Armorel Young
Posted: Thu 23rd May 2013, 12:52
Local Group: Sherwood
There's also a useful National Express coach from Plymouth to Wadebridge (I'm getting the one that leaves Plymouth at 16.35 on Friday, but there are other times too) - so you could get the train from Teignmouth to Plymouth and the coach on from there.
Author: Rebecca Lawrence
Posted: Thu 23rd May 2013, 9:25
We did it by public transport when we did the reccy.had to get a train from Teignmouth to newton abbot,change here for train to bodmin parkway and then get the 555 bus to Wadebridge.we're doing the same tomorrow.it actually wasn't too bad although we had a bit of a wait for 555.
Posted: Thu 23rd May 2013, 9:21
Sounds good to me Rob, look forwrad to it.
Author: Rob Richardson
Posted: Wed 22nd May 2013, 20:43
Local Group: South Wales
Hi Phil, the 2014 Valleys 100 route is not quite circular, but it starts and finishes at the same place (Pontypool). Rob
Posted: Wed 22nd May 2013, 20:23
Why thank you Mr Tinnion :-)
Author: Jim Tinnion
Posted: Wed 22nd May 2013, 16:27
Here's a character reference for the above polite, quiet young (ish) gentleman.

Phil's a star, someone please give him a lift, you won't regret it. (I would if I could but I can't!)

Jim
Posted: Wed 22nd May 2013, 15:28
If anyone is travelling from Teignmouth to Wadebridge on Friday afternoon and has room for a paying passenger could they let me know please. Trying to arrange public transport seems a step too far!

Polite, quiet if need be 56 year old. Crikey it's like a dating request, not that Ihave ever doen that! :-)

Hope next years is circular!!

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law