Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Camel-Teign 100 early coaches Teignmouth - Wadebridge

Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013, 21:44
Iain - for clarity.
There will be coaches leaving from both the school and the parking compound. If you are not arriving by vehicle and hence do not have the need to park a car for the weekend, then I recommend you depart from the school. Especially as it is only a short stroll from the railway station. The coaches departing from the school are essentially there for those who have booked overnight sleeping space at the school. Coaches departing from the parking area are essentially to save entrants parking there the walk to the school with their stuff. Seats on the coaches are not preallocated, so as long as each coach is full when it leaves, then everyone will get a seat. Much like the Games 100.
Unfortunately in this age where schools keep building on their playing fields and car parks, on site parking is increasingly difficult to get, hence the need to restrict parking at the school.
Annette Merchant - Entries Sec.
Author: Mark Garratt
Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013, 13:57
Local Group: Heart of England
Hi Iain there leaving the school between 6-6.30 according to the details I received in the pack
Author: Iain Connell
Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013, 13:29
Local Group: East Lancashire
It's not clear (to me) from the final details and information (just received, thanks) from where in Teignmouth those of us not arriving by *vehicle* are to get the early coaches to Wadebridge. Departures are from either the Community School or the additional parking place at Broadmeadow (7a, 'Entrants traveling from Teignmouth', bullet point 7), but I'm not parking anywhere. Presumably it's from the school, but if coach seats are pre-allocated maybe it's important.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law