Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Notice Board - Reheeling boots

Author: Mike Buckley
Posted: Mon 17th Dec 2012, 19:04
Local Group: Heart of England
I can recommend Lancashire Shoe Repairs, they are used by Scarpa aka mountain boot company in this country. £60 for a full resole with latest Vibram unit.
Author: Dr. John Batham
Posted: Sat 3rd Nov 2012, 21:55
Local Group: East Yorkshire
I can recommend the Timpson service however. They soled & heeled a pair of Brasher Superlights for me for £50, no P&P (other service providers charge this sum plus carriage). It was a genuine Brasher product replacement too. So if the uppers are still good, it's quite a saving over a new pair of boots.
Author: Carol Coyne
Posted: Mon 15th Oct 2012, 10:20
Local Group: Surrey
For the first time EVER I have worn the heel of my boots down. Timpsons have quoted £50 and minimum of 2 weeks to have replacement sole (they don't do just the heel). Not so many years ago I would have gone into Woolworths and bought and fitted metal bits on the worn parts - no longer an option. Has others suffered this problem? Or is a new pair of boots the only option???

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law