Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Dorset Giant 100K

Author: Michael Childs
Posted: Tue 9th Oct 2012, 12:05
Local Group: Dorset
Six places remaining, if you want to avoid the dreaded "waiting list"
Posted: Fri 5th Oct 2012, 19:05
Thanks Mike - I've stuck my foot in the door for now, I'll have to wait and see.
Posted: Fri 5th Oct 2012, 17:46
Ross,

Not easy for me to do via an email, but there may a temporary technical fault at SiEntries. The cancellation facility should work OK, and has done so in the past. If not working, they need to know as well

We will get onto them at this end.

So can you leave it a few working days and try again? If it still does not work for you, our events secretry should be able to sort it out with them.
Author: Ross Weston
Posted: Fri 5th Oct 2012, 17:04
Local Group: Marches
Hi Mike,

I've tried to cancel my entry using SI Events, but it doesn't seem to work.

Are you able to do this via email ?

Cheers
Posted: Thu 4th Oct 2012, 21:56
Michael,

It is your call, but this is how it works. When full, we will use the "waiting list" facility on SiEntries.

(It is obviously going to be full, probably within the next month - or sooner - and long before the official closing date of 12th April 2013.

If you enter using the SiEntries route, you can also cancel using this, and your place is then offered to the person at the head of the list.

You would get your money back minus an admin charge.
Posted: Thu 4th Oct 2012, 20:42
Mike, thanks for the reminder. Just a query - although I very much hope to be able to participate, there's the offchance that work may require me to be abroad at the time. If I'm unable to make it, is there a deadline by which I should let you know? I wouldn't want to take up a place that someone else could be using!
Posted: Wed 3rd Oct 2012, 21:27
Is filling up rapidly. If you really are intending to enter, and particularly if you are aiming for your SW Triple Challenge, don't leave it much longer. The best and quickest entry route is through SiEntries.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law