Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Long Distance Paths - Seeking Walking Companion/s

Posted: Tue 26th Jun 2012, 22:01
The dates I have proposed for walking the Pennine Way, are probably too short notice for many people, so I am suggesting some of the following time frames. If they are more achievable for you, then please let me know and we can take it from there.

April / May 2013
September 2013

I'm also interested in planning a walk during the Xmas break December / January 2012 -2013 and am open to suggestions. If you are planning to go for a walk abroad or wish to plan one, send me the details and I may be able to join you.

Hopefully the above times are more achievable / practical.

Cheers

Graham
Posted: Mon 25th Jun 2012, 12:12
Hello, my name is Graham, I'm a fit 50yr old from Adelaide, South Australia, with a passion for Long Distance Walking.

I was born in Manchester; Salford and migrated to Australia when I was six. Although I have been back to the UK for a visit, I have for many years now wanted to come back and complete a LDW, immerse myself in the history and culture in the company of a like minded soul/s.

I am seeking a walking companion/s who are interested in walking the Pennine Way from 10th - 28th September 2012 or there abouts.

I'm also interested in exploring other LDW in the UK and would be happy to change my plans to suit.

So, if you're contemplating going on a LDW and would like the company of a down to earth and friendly 50yr old Australian, I'd be pleased to make contact and plan a trip with you.

Regards

Graham

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law