Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Gear ! - New Balance wear trials

Author: Tony Willey
Posted: Tue 20th Jun 2006, 20:16
Local Group: Lakeland
New Balance are currently looking for wear triallers in continental sizes 44/45 (men) and 37/38/40 (women). contact Jane Luckett as before.
Author: Ian Koszalinski
Posted: Fri 7th Apr 2006, 11:42
Local Group: High Peak
i had my feet remeasured for the application, and found my feet had grown or spread out, it's two years since i last had them measured, I wonder how many people regulary have their feet checked?
Posted: Thu 6th Apr 2006, 18:57
New Balance now also wish to wear test samples in other sizes as follows (all UK):- Women's sizes 8 and 4, men's sizes 10 and 11.5. Anyone interested contact Jane Luckett.
Posted: Tue 28th Mar 2006, 17:56
New Balance are looking for walkers to do wear trials on new footwear ranges. Their male sample size is 9(UK)and ladies is 5 (UK). It's not just a freebie, there is a formal detailed questionnaire to complete for each pair and you get to use the shoes for 4-6 weeks. If you are interested contact Jane Luckett at jane.luckett@newbalance.co.uk

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law