Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Copying the free Memory Map .MMO files to my iTouch?

Author: Simon Leck
Posted: Mon 7th May 2012, 14:43
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
Hi John,

I'm using the Android version of Memory-Map and I've just had a quick look how to do this. Firstly you need to convert the .MMO files into .GPX format (you should be able to do this using Memory-Map and saving them out in GPX format). Also rather bizarrely Memory-Map saves track data onto the SD card on my phone in a Folder called "Download/Memory-Map". I placed my converted track in here and the from the Memory-Map application, I selected the Overlay Icon using the menu button and then selected the Tracks Icon. I then pressed the Menu button once again and selected "Load saved data", I then could select the Track I had just created and a menu popped up with the option to view my track.

I hope this helps as my answer is rather convoluted!

Simon.
Posted: Sat 5th May 2012, 12:43
Hello

Brand new member here with a novice question: how do you copy the free Memory Map .MMO files to your iTouch? I have the app aloready on the device

Greatful for any help.

Thanks

JMc

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law