Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Guiilford Boundary Challenge Walk Sun Oct 1st

Author: Julie Welch
Posted: Thu 23rd Mar 2006, 12:07
Local Group: London
There's a colour ad for it in Strider (inside back cover) plus something about it in Circular, so everyone should get to know about it!
Author: Tony Cartwright
Posted: Thu 23rd Mar 2006, 9:48
Local Group: Surrey
Let's make this a great day and a fitting tribute to Alan Blatchford who first devised this event in 1971 in the infancy of the LDWA. Get your entry in and make this a day to rembember! Families welcome!
Author: Fiona Cameron
Posted: Thu 23rd Mar 2006, 7:26
I receieved the first entry yesterday - now that is forward planning!
Author: Norman Corrin
Posted: Wed 22nd Mar 2006, 9:18
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
That brings back memories. I was sorting out my walk certificates/route descriptions/badges the other month and came across the certificate for it. Hope its' successful.
Author: Tony Cartwright
Posted: Wed 22nd Mar 2006, 8:51
After an absense of 17yrs Surrey is re-launching its 20mile challenge walk circumnavigating Gulidford on the 1933-74 Bourough Boundary. Date Oct 1st, details and entry form on our NEW website at www.LDWAsurrey.co.uk

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law