Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Start times for the Games Hundred

Author: Norman Corrin
Posted: Tue 17th Apr 2012, 8:58
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Hi Martin

Yes that's correct the finish time is still the same I'm afraid 10 a.m. on Monday 4th no matter what time you start..The staggered start times allow entrants to plan their arrival at Windsor Great Park so they can enjoy the attractions of the Long Walk instead of the Long Slog!

Norman Corrin
Games 100 Organising Committee
Posted: Mon 16th Apr 2012, 15:23
I think I know the answer to this but I'll ask it anyway.

Just because I opt for a later start time does not mean I get a later finish time does it? So if I start at 12 noon, which is two hours after everyone else, I merely give myself two hours less to finish the walk, because obviously my finish time does not move does it? So to give myself the maximum time to finish I need to start at 10am, don't I? And given that I finished last year with 30 seconds to spare, starting at 10am would be a good idea for me.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law