Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - SMALL BLUE PENS PUSHED INTO WOODEN POSTS ,STILES ,FENCES ETC. ( around Calderdale )

Posted: Sun 22nd Apr 2012, 20:24
Yea I see what you mean Bill.
But it seems nice someone is doing something a bit quirky ,a bit different.
In the society we live in now, people seem to feel they have to conform, so it is perhaps good that some one is doing something a little ecentric.
Maybe they havent time to collect rocks and make a cairn , or use sticks to make a sculpture. They are just marking walks they have enjoyed.
Author: Bill Lancashire
Posted: Mon 16th Apr 2012, 16:26
Local Group: South Wales
Actually they would be classed as litter if permission of the landowner was not sought.
Posted: Wed 11th Apr 2012, 20:10
Yea good one Ben.
They are a simular size, I thought Argos myself !
Author: Ben Cooley
Posted: Tue 10th Apr 2012, 21:14
Local Group: Mid Wales
Gamblers Anonymous, Northern Division - May have decided to take up walking and thrown away their William Hill pens?
Posted: Wed 4th Apr 2012, 18:59
Hi all
Would any members who walk in the Calderdale area have noticed the above . I have noticed the pens througout said area , but I would say , there are more west of Todmorden. I am not classing them as litter , I personaly find them amusingly quirky.
Wonderd if any one knows who is doing this?

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law