Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Website Development - 40th logo

Author: Norman Corrin
Posted: Sun 25th Mar 2012, 13:17
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Hi Kevin

Sorry for the delay in replying but I've followed your advice and I now have the 4oth logo on the screen on my home pc. Thanks for your help.
Author: Eileen Greenwood
Posted: Wed 14th Mar 2012, 18:49
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
I thought the sky looked blue over Grange over Sands on that Sunday. Now I know why. Not because it was a nice day but Simon was cursing!
Author: Simon Leck
Posted: Tue 13th Mar 2012, 9:14
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
Hi Folks,

Yes it went live at the AGM, however the reason why you may not see the logo is that your web browser caches its pages and it's only when these pages expire that they will get updated. I had to delete everything in sight to get it working for the AGM - It made me swear quite a lot!

Simon.
Author: Kevin Pearson
Posted: Thu 8th Mar 2012, 20:27
Norman - I was also seeing the old logo on my PC at home (using IE9). Solved it by clearing the Internet Explorer cache – press Ctrl + F5.

I also deleted any temporary internet files. In IE9 it’s in Delete Browsing History under the Tools menu ( or press Ctrl + Shift + Del) – make sure only the Temporary Internet Files option has a tick against it.

Hope this helps

Kevin
Posted: Thu 8th Mar 2012, 19:30
I've viewed the LDWA website at work and the 40th Logo appears but here on my home pc it doesn't. Puzzling...
Author: Dr. John Batham
Posted: Thu 8th Mar 2012, 16:51
Local Group: East Yorkshire
Now here's a thing! Go in to the national LDWA site with iPad and you get the same old stickman logo but on my laptop I get the 40th logo with varying background views. Haven't tried my iPhone yet. But it's still the stickman - we really should have sent him packing.
Posted: Tue 6th Mar 2012, 20:44
I saw it yesterday and today when I logged on and then this afternoon gone. I was wondering also. I thought these tablets I'm taking were making me see things.....
Author: Peter Haslam
Posted: Tue 6th Mar 2012, 19:13
Local Group: East Lancashire
What happened to it, I thought it went live at the AGM?

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law