Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - The LDWA and the BBC online news

Author: Norman Corrin
Posted: Wed 29th Feb 2012, 23:03
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Geoff, Thank you. Found it. I clicked on the link and I'm back on the associaton website. A virtuous circle!
Author: Geoff Saunders
Posted: Wed 29th Feb 2012, 19:43
Local Group: Merseystride
Sorry - missed out a step. Within the "Health and Exercise" box, you need to click on "Tips on choosing exercise"
Author: Jane Webb
Posted: Wed 29th Feb 2012, 19:41
Local Group: Marches
It's still there but you have to navigate a bit further through the tips on choosing the right excercise link and then walking or http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/treatments/healthy_living/fitness/active_fitness.shtml#walking
Author: Geoff Saunders
Posted: Wed 29th Feb 2012, 19:40
Local Group: Merseystride
Norman. Go to the page Eileen indicates. Well down on the right hand side, you will see a box headed "Health and Exercise". Click on that. At the end of the first section, you will see the link.
Posted: Wed 29th Feb 2012, 19:20
That explains it! Thanks for the info anyway.
Author: Eileen Greenwood
Posted: Wed 29th Feb 2012, 15:02
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
The link has now been removed from the page Norman.
Posted: Wed 29th Feb 2012, 9:06
Hi Eileen I put the link into my browser but couldn't find the link to our website anywhere. Where was it?
Author: Eileen Greenwood
Posted: Tue 28th Feb 2012, 18:40
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
Has anyone noticed that there is a link to the LDWA site from todays article on health on the BBC online news front page? It's titled "Can three minutes of exercise a week help make you fit?" and there is a link to the LDWA from the front page of that article.

Fame at last! Although it's a big stride from 3 minutes/week to 8 hours/day! (sorry for the pun)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-17177251

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law