Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - RESERVOIR ROUNDABOUT 2 REVIEW 2012

Author: Tudor Davies
Posted: Wed 11th Jan 2012, 20:09
Local Group: Mid Wales
Good news Tim, Elan Valley Visitor Centre will be open all winter next year, that includes the Cafe.
I will tell the girls to put the kettle on for you.
Author: Timothy Evans
Posted: Wed 11th Jan 2012, 12:17
Local Group: Marches
First time on the RR. Was dreading the planned route as i have mountain biked it before. Glad to see new route which was very enjoyable, last bit from the trig point a bit harder going underfoot but still fun. Nice low key chilled out atmosphere which was nice. Cup of tea at start and end would be nice but we grabbed something in Rhayader so no worries really. This may become a regular on my event Calendar. Arrive back well after most runners but about 30 mins ahead of faster walkers, so i'm still not sure whether to class myself as a runner or a walker!! Tim Evans
Author: David Powell
Posted: Sun 8th Jan 2012, 22:10
Local Group: Heart of England
Great event- this is my fourth time and the route has been different
every year. Sausages were an unexpected bonus. Having the visitor centre
open was also an improvement- but don't make it too easy on us !!
Author: Janet Pitt-Lewis
Posted: Sat 7th Jan 2012, 19:49
Local Group: Marches
Really great event - many thanks to the team - never had sausages on the original RR - Not sure Nev would approve but I do!
Author: Tudor Davies
Posted: Sat 7th Jan 2012, 18:02
Local Group: Mid Wales
Unfortunately tremendous rainfall during the week made it impossible to stick to the original route. "Health and Safety"
but good weather prevailed for the event held in the Lakeland of Wales.
Thank you for all the support and all your entries, making it a great day for the Elan Valley.
We hope everyone enjoyed the route, the views and the sausages!!
The organising team welcomes good comments along with bad comments, to help make this event even more successful next year.
Thanks again

Tudor Davies

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law