Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Metal Punches for Checkpoints

Author: Tony Deall
Posted: Wed 8th Mar 2006, 10:48
Local Group: Cumbria
I recently bought 10 plastic Silva punches for our group for £40.64 including VAT & postage. The website I used was ukge.co.uk
Author: Anne Wade
Posted: Tue 7th Mar 2006, 20:29
Local Group: Heart of England
Do they have to be metal?
You can get the plastic punches with metal spike patterns from orienteering suppliers, eg ultrasport, and they are much cheaper!
Author: Mike Rayner
Posted: Sat 4th Mar 2006, 17:27
Local Group: Northumbria
I recently contacted Maun Industries regarding these only to be told that they have stopped making them, although they have a small stock

Groups should perhaps consider putting in an order now before they all go. They have hearts, clubs, diamonds, spades, triangles, circles and rectangles in their catalogue and definitely hearts still in stock. Price is £3.91 each, plus £10 p&p plus VAT

Website is www.maun-industries.co.uk

All the on-line stationers I looked at were selling Maun punches. Are there any other manufacturers?

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law