Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Filey Flyer 2012

Author: Eileen Greenwood
Posted: Mon 2nd Jan 2012, 18:47
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
David- deviants,not that I'm an expert of course. It's the wild staring eyes and the scratching of the crotch area. That's normal after the 100 both male and female but not before an event.
Posted: Mon 2nd Jan 2012, 18:39
I know- just harmless fun I hope. I don't want to offend anyone! Get more ladies out there I say. Erm... and men please!
Author: Dr. John Batham
Posted: Mon 2nd Jan 2012, 17:31
Local Group: East Yorkshire
Eileen - you are a temptress!!
Posted: Mon 2nd Jan 2012, 14:58
I'm very deviant...please debag me- it'll be lighter on foot that way. And looking forward to the mud!
Author: David Kearns
Posted: Mon 2nd Jan 2012, 9:05
How will you know they are deviants, before they've been debagged ?
Posted: Sun 1st Jan 2012, 22:58
Also, following recent activity on the Forum, this Event is now guaranteed fully pc and - with positive discrimination - 50% female entries at least, to satisfy Eileen. Any deviants from policy on the day will be publicly debagged!
Posted: Fri 30th Dec 2011, 21:45
Don't forget to come along to East Yorkshire's Filey Flyer on January 7th; bracing views over cliffs, sea and wolds, with a good chance of avoiding snow and gales this year!

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law