Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - The Hebden-Saturday 21st January 2012

Author: Virginia Young
Posted: Mon 23rd Jan 2012, 15:39
Local Group: South Pennine
What a great event, ideal weather conditions, superb check points and a hot shower plus food on return to base. Thanks to Calderdale LDWA for a very well organised event.
Author: Alan Greenwood
Posted: Mon 23rd Jan 2012, 9:56
Local Group: Calderdale
The following items were left at the end of The Hebden.
l.
Gloves
I have an array of gloves.
Nice pair of blackIinsulate and a pair of small blue woolen gloves.
Single gloves-one pink glove and one wooly mitten.
Hat
one Rab event hat and one black skull and cross bone Treckmates neck wrap.
Mug and Bottles
One red mug and two drinking bottles.
I am holding a pair of Mizuno size 6 and a pair of North Face size 9s. Please contact me to decide on disposal.

Contact alan@alangreenwood.biz or 07962 400685
Author: Thomas Sellers
Posted: Sun 22nd Jan 2012, 21:27
Local Group: Lakeland
Thanks. That's impressively fast with the results. Enjoyed the walk yesterday when I was out of the wind at least, and thanks to everyone for organising the event
Posted: Sun 22nd Jan 2012, 16:52
The finishing times are now on the event website at http://alangreenwood.biz/th2012/Results%202012.pdf
Posted: Mon 2nd Jan 2012, 16:45
The entry list is now closed and the event is full. Please do not turn up on the day because with 400 entries we are at maximum capacity.
Author: Carmel Keary
Posted: Thu 29th Dec 2011, 23:35
Local Group: North Yorkshire
wow, fantastic event, so glad I entered back in August for the Event. Gold standard organisation by the Calderdale Group. Lots and lots of goodies at every checkpoint. (yummy yummy). Looking forward once again to the challenge. ! and what a challenge event it is....
Posted: Thu 29th Dec 2011, 15:28
An event organised by walkers for walkers but populated by runners. We have about 40 places still available so if you want to do it get your finger/pen out. Do not turn up on the day because it is very disappointing to us as well as to you if we have to turn people away.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law