Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Ideas Forum - Membership Renewal

Author: Eric Robert Hardman
Posted: Tue 14th Mar 2006, 14:15
Local Group: East Lancashire
Garfield
Thanks for your attention. Your point about clogging the forum is understood and noted.
Eric
Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Sun 12th Mar 2006, 19:29
Local Group: Merseystride
Christine, it's simply a matter of processing so many replies in such a short period - and in time for the Strider print run. Since I am volunteer who is still working for a living I only have a limited amount of time to give to the task. We have taken on some temporary labour to move the job along a bit quicker. Garfield
Author: Christine Stockton
Posted: Sun 12th Mar 2006, 17:48
Local Group: Heart of England
I sent my DD instructions to Garfield on 2nd Jan 06 and the DD has not been processed to date. I have tried to renew but my membership details show me as a non-member. Why is it so difficult to join or renew?
Posted: Thu 9th Mar 2006, 20:50
I would be grateful if members would email me with membership queries. A forum will soon get bogged down with detail. I'm happy to discuss generic issues here, though. - Garfield
Posted: Thu 9th Mar 2006, 20:47
Eric, your membership is fine. I've 'Held' your Direct Debit for a year since you paid by Credit Card. - Garfield
Posted: Thu 9th Mar 2006, 20:45
John, you must be the purveyor of invisible cheques ! We are more or less up to date with banking - just the last two days not yet taken - so can you check your statement please ? There is always a delay before the website is updated with your payment since it takes a long time to wade through the paperwork of the thousands of renewals we get at this time of the year. - Garfield
Author: John Darley
Posted: Sun 5th Mar 2006, 20:30
Local Group: Nidderdale
My membership renewal cheque was cashed on 5th December,but according to website has no been paid.
Last year told my cheque had been lost.Has this happened again!
Author: Eric Robert Hardman
Posted: Sat 4th Mar 2006, 17:38
Local Group: East Lancashire
Today I checked my membership status and found that it had expired, despite the fact that I sent my DD form on 7th Dec last. I checked because no DD has gone out of my bank account and I don't want to miss out on Strider or HR. I've now paid by credit card online but I wouldn't like to think that I will miss the mail-out, especially as I've written a piece for HR.
regards Eric Hardman 23135
Author: Julie Welch
Posted: Fri 3rd Mar 2006, 22:55
Local Group: London
Hi Ian

I've copied and pasted your post to the Membership Secretary, and will make sure it's being followed up. Julie.
Posted: Fri 3rd Mar 2006, 19:35
I sent my membership renewal cheque on 1st January to the membership secretary but the web site still informs me my membership has expired, despite the cheque being cashed long ago. Any comments ? Am I the only one in this predicament ?

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law