Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Was a thread pulled because of racism?

Author: Dr. John Batham
Posted: Thu 23rd Feb 2012, 19:09
Local Group: East Yorkshire
An Englishman, Scotsman and Irishman were invited to a Christmas party but they had to bring something seasonal. The Englishman brought tinsel, the Scotsman brought crackers...and the Irishman brought knickers - wot, knickers, what's that to do with Christmas? Well, they're Carol's .......... the great Frank Carson!
Author: Dr. John Batham
Posted: Thu 16th Feb 2012, 19:48
What was the joke? Porking fun as Ian says implies a Jewish flavour, definitely not done....
Author: Matthew Hand
Posted: Thu 16th Feb 2012, 12:36
Local Group: Mid Wales
I missed that, could you repeat the joke on here and we'll see what happens? Was it about the Welsh, Scots, Irish or English?
Matt.
Posted: Thu 16th Feb 2012, 11:43
Get a life!!!!!!!!
Author: Simon Broughton
Posted: Sat 19th Nov 2011, 17:35
Yes
Author: Ian Sykes
Posted: Fri 18th Nov 2011, 20:51
I logged on to this forum early on and read a joke on the event's forum. Ok yes it was on the wrong forum, events rather then on here on the bothy. And yes the joke in my eyes was a little racist and was porking fun at one for England's minority groups who are well know for not being able to stick up for themself's .

So my question is, Is the LDWA forum so politically correct that we can't have a little fun on here. ;-0

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law