Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - seeking eileen greenwood

Author: Simon Broughton
Posted: Fri 21st Oct 2011, 18:21
Local Group: East Yorkshire
thanks eileen , very kind of you . dont worry flower our time will come on filey flyer ;-) congrats on becoming a granny too :-)
Author: Eileen Greenwood
Posted: Wed 19th Oct 2011, 23:00
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
Hi Simon - I've just found this message - no problem I'll copy your message and email it to Wendy.
Just my luck- a fella not really seeking me but my friend!
Author: Simon Broughton
Posted: Sun 9th Oct 2011, 20:58
Local Group: East Yorkshire
hello eileen how are you ? i was recently on pathfinder with a mutual freind of ours ,wendy, and we talking of lakeland 50 and were to have a chat at the finish, however we didnt see each other at the end.i was wondering if you could do me a favour and pass a message on if you wouldnt mind as she said you two are good freinds, the message is: if the offer to tag along on the 50 is still open id love to. let me know and i'll get my entry in and pass my email on to you so you can let me know your plans. thanks eileen i hope this doesnt put you to any trouble :-)

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law