Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - J.O.G.L.E in May 2012

Author: Robert Attwood
Posted: Wed 21st Sep 2011, 17:11
Local Group: Bristol & West
Attempted L.E.J.O.G. this year, got as far as Hadrians wall but then retired due to injury.Would reccomend to anyone with time to spare to have a go, as usual plenty of info on the net, just need to decide best route for your own needs, and allow as much time as tou can spare as rest days are a must.
Posted: Mon 19th Sep 2011, 15:32
Hi there,
I'm a reasonably new member and plan to walk the length of Britain for 2 Sheffield charities starting off in May next year. I'm in the High Peak group but frustratingly haven't been able to do any long distance walks yet due to recent injuries. Hope there might be the occasional social to go to though! If there are any of you out there who have done this monstrous walk, do please let me know 'cos there is such a huge amount to get my head round. Also if anyone has done the Camino de Santiago, I am hoping to start off in Leon ( northern spain ) in the next couple of weeks and walk into Santiago. Again, if anyone has done or plans to do this, I'd love to know about it. Thanks. Netti

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law