Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Ideas Forum - JOGLE

Author: Jay Wilson
Posted: Wed 18th Dec 2013, 22:04
Hi, I'm interested in creating a marked walking trail from Land's End to John O'Groats. It could become part of the National Trail system. If you're interested in discussing or getting involved, reply here and/or send me an email at jbw243@gmail.com.
Thanks!
Jay
Author: Arthur Metcalfe
Posted: Thu 28th Nov 2013, 13:07
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Hi Annette Did you successifully walk Lands End to John O Groats? If not do you require any info and help in planning this walk. I walked it this year 2014. A metcalfe. Ripon
Author: Eileen Greenwood
Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011, 19:43
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
Nettie- copy this to the Forum/ Bothy page under your heading and hopefully you may get some replies. Good luck. Eileen
Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011, 12:40
Hi there, I'm a reasonably new member and plan to walk the length of Britain next May for to charities in Sheffield. I'm in the High Peak group but frustratingly haven't been on any of the 20 milers yet due to various recent injuries. Hope there might be other socials to go to though! If there are any of you out there who've done this monstrous route do please let me know 'cos there is such a huge amount to get my head around. I'd be very grateful. Thanks a lot. Netti

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law