Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - I wish

Author: Simon Broughton
Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011, 20:55
Local Group: East Yorkshire
well eileen here goes my attempt to change your mind, 1,you can get them hand warmer gel things to keep extremities warm, im sure they would be adaptable,and it would help with item 4. item 2 , this is a problem one so i suguest you just stand at various points on the route and look wenchy and buxomy, item 3 you'd have to becarefull where you position yourself , but im sure most of us would be willing to take the risk. item 4 the heat pads would help . so as you can see eileen theres really no reason not to be positve about this ;-)
glad your out of your doldrums and happt again
Author: Eileen Greenwood
Posted: Tue 30th Aug 2011, 19:13
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
Thanks Matt- yes feeling more cheerful now- I have been working ove rthe weekend so that's why I was a bit sad.

And Simon- I'd dress up as Buxom wench on all walks but 1- my boobs would be looking very blue in this cold weather and 2- the same boobs would get caught on stiles,brambles and twigs/branches. Without protection I'd look like I'd had taken a good beating! 3- walkers eyes would be on my boobs ,not the ground and they would trip over and finally 4- I'm not particualy buxom!
John- some things might want to be aired privately- nothing sinister or rude- but a private chat forum might be nice. Then even though we have this bothy we could talk about anything instantly via instant messenger. But then again not many would use it! It might be good on those long dark winter evenings though.
Author: Dr. John Batham
Posted: Tue 30th Aug 2011, 18:43
Why do you want a private forum - speak your mind - big brother is watching you!
Author: Matthew Hand
Posted: Mon 29th Aug 2011, 21:47
Local Group: Mid Wales
Cheer up, hope you're feeling less sad by tomorrow, and yes we could do with a PM (private message) facility on here. Though I could be missing it if there is one already as not too computer savvy. Matt.
Author: Simon Broughton
Posted: Mon 29th Aug 2011, 20:17
i wish there was buxom wenches falling out of frocks on all events like on smugglers ;-)
Author: Eileen Greenwood
Posted: Sun 28th Aug 2011, 21:52
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
there was a private online chat/forum. This is not private. And I am feeling very sad at the moment! The LDWA members are my friends but cannot chat on here. It isn't private!

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law