Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Filey Flyer 2012

Author: Ian Sykes
Posted: Mon 1st Aug 2011, 22:31
Local Group: East Yorkshire
And there was me thinking only members from East Yorkshire could read and post on this thread. You learn something new everday. ;-0

ian.
Author: Eileen Greenwood
Posted: Mon 1st Aug 2011, 22:03
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
You think so Simon- this is the LDWA forum! Don't hold your breath too long!

Liven up? Perhaps stir extra slowly you mean? People look and that's alright- keep looking! As long as enough people keep posting something!

Now back to walking.... I've something planned for next year to get those feet and legs ready for the next 100...

Keep end of March/April free folks! North York Moors, an Eileen special. Hopefully you will all forget it by then!

This is the Events forum so had better end it here!
Author: Simon Broughton
Posted: Mon 1st Aug 2011, 21:07
theres plenty of "sensitve" men down south if thats what your after eilleen ( that should liven the forum up abit :-s ).
Posted: Mon 1st Aug 2011, 21:06
Careful with that shaver Eugene.....

I'd better shut up before SIMON catches me!
Posted: Mon 1st Aug 2011, 21:04
must be a midlands man as it didnt take long to jump over that fence when a young lady flutters her eye lashes at you john...............dont you try acting all earthy and tough after that last post it just wont work lol. get yourself on the flyer eilleen , beats work every time :-)
Posted: Mon 1st Aug 2011, 20:23
Really? I've never seen that many...

Well it just goes to show! Blushing, very sensitive! Show those Yorkshire men up I say. Thanks for the reply.
Author: Dr. John Batham
Posted: Mon 1st Aug 2011, 19:46
Eileen, you have left me blushing and all my senses tingling as I can assure you I am a very sensitive West Midlands chap, not at all like these hairy ar**d Yorkshiremen!!
Posted: Mon 1st Aug 2011, 19:22
I disagree! The world needs LOTS of sensitive men. Us ladies like sensitive men- well, I do anyway. I like them to be touchy /feely... And a sensitive Yorkshire man? That'll be the day! Even if they were they wouldn't admit it...

Feel free to touch me up about that please!

I've never done the Filey Flyer even though it is local to me- how shameful. I will put it in my diary - my 5 year diary! No not really- just joking, I haven't planned that far ahead yet. But looking at accom.for the 100 /2012 right now!

Anyway I hopefully can do it if I'm not working. Or re-schedule work for another weekend is best plan.
Posted: Sun 31st Jul 2011, 21:29
lucky escape for mrs batham then !!! i dont have a cat but next doors comes in handy now and then,. last thing the world needs is another sensitive bloke john..............
Posted: Fri 29th Jul 2011, 22:00
So John are you saying that your not Yorkshire born and breed? If so that explains a lot. OK you can be as sensitive as you like.

ian.
Posted: Fri 29th Jul 2011, 21:37
I've just done some some deep inner breathing, reflection, kicked the cat, and I think I am back to my inner masculine self - if my wife hadn't gone to Scotland this morning, well, it would have been interesting...........
Posted: Fri 29th Jul 2011, 21:17
Hey, I'm feeling a bit of a nancy boy now, as my dear old Black Country mom would have riposted, what can I say to restore some masculine credibility, I might even have to enter a 100!
Posted: Fri 29th Jul 2011, 20:09
sensitive !!!!! sort yourself out john , you'll be giving us yorkshire men a reputation...........
i'll be on filey flyer, im looking forward to it and will be entering golden fleece along with the other east yorks events so keep up the good work chaps (and ladies) :-)
Posted: Fri 29th Jul 2011, 18:52
SENSITIVE! Come on John your a Yorkshireman an'rt you? We don't do sensitive do we?

John members may or may not agree with comments any of us make on here, but at least we make them and put our names to all our posts.

That is why IMO is forum is underused and not very confrontation. But I still think it's important to put your name to every post you make.

ian.
Posted: Fri 29th Jul 2011, 16:47
OK Ian, I am probably just feeling a little sensitive at the moment, apologies on the misunderstanding, hopefully we can get a Sammy Smith some time!
Posted: Thu 28th Jul 2011, 16:48
John I wasn't having a go at you, and having spent 8 hours walking together you should have maybe realized that.

You say that you'll be back. I hope so John, I like the banter with you mate.

ian.
Posted: Wed 27th Jul 2011, 21:48
Not my decision to change Ian I am just conveying the info, again I am shot down as messenger but I will be back!
Posted: Mon 25th Jul 2011, 20:29
The mushroom theory strikes again hey John.

The two John's, Edith and myself will have to rebook our hotel in Filey.

Anyhow thanks for letting us know.

Ian.
Posted: Mon 25th Jul 2011, 19:27
Hi folks

A big Heads- Up for next January, so dash out and get your new diary. East Yorks Filey Flyer has to be changed to 7th January to avoid a serious clash with neighbouring events. December's Strider will reinforce the message. Catch this charismatic east coast spectacular!

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law