Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Cowboys

Author: Eileen Greenwood
Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011, 21:39
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
You Cowboys can take your boots off though. Along with with everything else. And there I will shut up!
Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011, 20:57
Thank you Matt. A supportive message!

Actually, what I was trying to say that "single female LDWA members go to bed with stockings on" was because we want to appear lady like- with nice manicured toenails etc. So hide them with the stockings and appear a bit more alluring maybe? Can't take those stockings off though! Not even in the shower.

Or like Wayne Rooney- do they do transplants yet? Titanium nails. Cost just as much I expect!!
Author: Matthew Hand
Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011, 22:47
Local Group: Mid Wales
And I don't mean to Go to bed with!! Or am I digging my,self into an even bigger hole? I'll just shut up, best bet I think!

Damn, you woz doing just fine.
Matt.
Posted: Fri 3rd Jun 2011, 22:10
That should say- seeking NON LDWA members! And I don't mean to Go to bed with!! Or am I digging my,self into an even bigger hole? I'll just shut up, best bet I think!

I'll go and nurse those blisters..please ignore everything I have said. Ever!
Posted: Fri 3rd Jun 2011, 21:29
go to bed with their boots on. Single female date seeking LDWA members go to bed with their stockings still on.

Do we need toe nails I wonder? What use are they? Yep- I have lost the ones I have regrown,lost,regrown again and lost on the Houseman 100. Oh, it was worth it though for sure! Maybe I could have them surgically removed permanantly and use false toe ones? That might appeal more to any foot fetish friend. Mind you, the glue better be good as I would hate someone to end up with a mouth full of false toe nails!

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law