Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Ideas Forum - Help - New Membership Card for 2006 Required!!!!

Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Tue 31st Jan 2006, 9:15
Local Group: Merseystride
Thanks, Julie - you nipped in before me ! I would normally be the provider of such artefacts. - Garfield
Author: Julie Welch
Posted: Mon 30th Jan 2006, 16:56
Local Group: London
Giselle, if you email me juliewelch@btinternet.com I'll sort it out. bw Julie (NOT official provider of membership cards but knows where she can lay hands on one.)
Author: Giselle Dudley
Posted: Mon 30th Jan 2006, 16:07
Local Group: North Yorkshire
Does anybody know how I can get a new card - when I received my copy of Strider in December 2005 plus details of my renewal I could not locate my new membership card for 2006 - I wrote straight away to the LDWA at the beginning of December - no response - I have since emailed twice receiving the usual automated response stating that my email would be passed onto the appropriate person I am still waiting. Is there anyone out there on the LDWA Admin team - I am beginning to wonder!!!!!

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law