Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - LDPs in the South East - High Weald Landscape Trail, Ouse Valley or Stour Valley

Author: Anne Kelly
Posted: Fri 14th Jan 2011, 19:50
Local Group: Northumbria
I am hoping to find some folk who live in the SE and would like to complete one or more of the above walks by using cars at each end of a linear section of walk. I have walked LDPs further afield leaving my car behind, but for the paths more local to me, I think the car-at-each-end method useful. I have a labrador that I walk with too. We walk in all weathers. Looking at a linear distance of 14-17 miles each section (though we have walked further in a day). I'm new to the LDWA forum and I suspect this walk proposal may be a bit 'tame' for hardened wanderers, but I thought I'd try to see if anyone out there might be interested in sparing a day per month (or so) to walk sections of LDPs. The three paths I've suggested in the topic title are one's I've not yet walked and am keen to pursue first. Greensand Way I'd like to walk this as a whole because I've missed out sections in the past. Yours optimistically and boots at the ready!

My email address is walk-it@hotmail.co.uk and I'll check the post responses too (if there are any?)

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law