Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Just joined

Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010, 20:49
Brilliant thank you Garfield
Author: Peter Haslam
Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010, 16:51
Local Group: East Lancashire
Welcome Becky, just processed your membership.
All you have to do now is wait for Royal Mail.............................................good luck
Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010, 16:49
Local Group: Merseystride
Welcome Becky!

If you've done the Yorkshire 3 Peaks you're easily capable of doing the majority of the events you'll find in the Events section.
There are sure to be plenty within easy reach of you, and one I recommend over your way is the Elscar Skelter - next scheduled for August 13th 2011.
I'm sure the regulars here will have other suggestions.
(Garfield)
Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010, 14:44
Hello everyone. Haven't joined a gym now for over 2 years, favouring the great outdoors. Last years completed challenges include National 3 Peaks and Yorkshire 3 Peaks, both were a little hairy but a major personal achievement. Can't wait to do another challenge, hopefully will be able to do the Grantham Canal walk in Feb as I am part of the Lincolnshire group.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law